Monday, January 21, 2008

Sucking Suckers and Rocking Rockers

First off, well done Suz! Now log it.

Gerry sucks at this running stuff. He and Urs stayed at ours last night and I dragged his sorry ass out this morning for a short 5k run. Granted, it was pretty windy, but he couldn't even haul himself around to the first kilometer.
Pathetic.
Suz, we've got this sewn up. You too Ann Marie and Con, even if you guys don't run a step between now and the '09 marathon, Gerry's out of the running. If you'll pardon the pun.
BTW Amo, hope your knee is doing better...

2 comments:

Gerry said...

In my defense I did have a beer or two the night before and Diarmuid the alarm clock did go off at 5.50am.

OK, I have no excuse, I do suck. But that doesn't matter, I'll still sail in ahead of all the Murnanes.

Sinéad said...

Diarmuid 'Alarm Clock' Murnane goes off at the same time every morning. Doesn't stop me whipping your ass!!!

How's the journey going?