Friday, January 11, 2008

Well, Suz?

It's now Friday. Which means that yesterday was Thursday. Which was the arrival day for Suzanne's running shoes.
So how did your first run go? Did you get out at all?

BTW, watch out for blisters until you break them in. If anyone has any advice about doing this, please share it. I've got a monster on the arch of my left foot at the moment. Oww-ee!

I've just got a couple of pairs of 1000-mile trainer liners, which are like double layered socks. The inner layer clings to your foot and the outer layer moves with the shoe so there's a 'no blister guarantee'. I'll believe it when I see it...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Best laid plans... Of course i didnt get out, but my runners arrived today in listowel, so now i have to pick them up. And i will go out running straight away, i'd say! Suz.

Gerry said...

So Suz, you been out yet?