Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Helping

I too have started. Started helping my wife that is. Although she is helping me too. Here's how:

Through fucking like stoned bunnies. Forgive me, I am reading Kevin Smith's diary at the moment. Sinéad has agreed to look after the kids and get them ready so I can go swimming in the mornings and try and shift some of that upper body weight before attempting any running. Shin Splints blah-de-blah-de-blah. Taking up Tennis after that. Then, I may start running and join in this madness. That'll put it up to the dopey Monaghan tube.

I, in my way, help Sinéad by buying her stuff. Today I bought her:

  • Running Gloves
  • Running Socks
  • Sports Bras.
    -- I had to go to the lingerie section for these, but I looked sufficiently like a lost male for some incredibly hot lady to help me. Man! I have all the shit jobs.

    So there. I am really putting myself on the line for this running lark. I am semi-officially-kinda-half-not-really-but-sort-of buying into this.
  • 1 comment:

    Gerry said...

    I haven't bought any running bras yet, but for anyone still to buy gloves, Dunnes have a pair of Thinsulate / Wool for 3 euro. Got a pair yesterday and they're great.
    If you shift some of that weight Con, perhaps you can find your cock and fuck like a stoned bunny?