Thursday, January 10, 2008

Opting-in

Here in a grossly edited excerpt from an IM session between Sinead and me this am:

11:08 AM   me: ***CENSORED***
Swim was great. Will try and keep the momentum for tomorrow. If I can do it for a month, I'll treat myself and join the gym, and break up swimming with running. Then I'll join you for your half marathon.

11:10 AM   Sinéad: oh yeay! if you're not ready for the mayo half-marathon in april, there's always the adidas race series (5 miles in July, 10 miles in August) and the Donegal Mooathon (half-marathon) in September...

11:11 AM   me: Yep. On board. Keep encouraging me ***CENSORED*** and I'll be off to the Gym every morning....
Sinéad: no problem... ***CENSORED***

I really, really, need to stop reading silent bob's diaries. But there you go, on the strength of one swim and a vague threat to join the gym, I am in..

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Wooohooo, that's everyone in. We're going to win.